Thursday, 31 July 2014

on a (yearly) conversation

A best friend of mine called me suddenly.  

D   : nggak kangen aku?
Me : ngg.. nggak. ngapain?
D   : dih sok-sok'an
Me : abis kamu suka ngisengin mulu
D   : Hahaha... ya abis cuma itu yang bisa aku lakukan
Me : -___________- nggh  

He is the prankster. He likes to tease everybody. He loves to say something bad. I hate his negative shits that come from his mouth, especially when he says it to me :'( It breaks my heart huhu *lebay hahaha, tapi serius* Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he never say minal aidzin wal faidin to me since I knew him in junior high, kurang ajar banget kan tu anak huh. But I believe he is a good friend. At least he helped me when I need his help *emang saya ini berhati malaikat*

That annoying person was absent in our class' reunion. There was something missing when he was not around, I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts