Thursday, 16 August 2012

What a Wonderful Night

Last two days, I attended Aksel generation 1 - 5 gathering. It was very fun since I hadn't meet my friends till the cows come home means it's has been a long time. After having fasting break, we played a game. Unfortunately, I couldn't join because I had to pick up my sister, so I came late. Back then, I was having fun took photos of them.









We went home at 11 pm. I got stuck in the middle of my way home because there was a Festival Tongklek in Jl. Basuki Rahmat. It is an annually event in my town which held in the last week of Ramadhan. And shame on me! For many years I've lived here, that was my first time watched it live!. Hoho. In case you don't know, tongklek is kind of ethnic music which use bamboo as the basic instrument. However, you still can mix it with another instrument.

I was very excited hoho. It was midnight and very crowded. The participants were amusing. Even though some of them didn't wear costume but the music was great!



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts