..and it comes the time when I don't give you any benefit anymore. I know, it's a goodbye isn't it? We still be friends. I can find your face in the crowd. You still can find me, see me. But wait, I never be your friend. and will never be.
Now I can feel why people tend to be alone rather than surrounded by others. I can feel why you think it's better having no friends. karena rasanya dimanfaatin, rasanya dimanfaatin temen itu sakit. banget.
realizing that you're actually stand alone, is so painful.
and pretty pathetic.
firstly, I just think who wants to take advantage of me. I have nothing important. Haha silly.
Actually it's just a simple thing ..a presence.
I'd rather have nothing but surrounded by friends then I'll feel like I have everything, rather than I have everything but no friends.
but in this world, who wants to be your friends if you have nothing?
0 comments:
Post a Comment