Sunday, 3 February 2013

'Galau' in Early February

I’ve been living as a college student for approximately, 2.5 years. I’m now studying in semester five. One week to go to the holiday after final exam! Yeaaaaaaaaah~ 

Well, then I think I don't have anything to brag about T_T. As I remember, my life is pretty plain. Besides going to campus, usually I go teaching my private student, hi Aldi! Hihi. My life is not far from assignment, lecture, and hang out. Except having a blast watching some performance arts, concert, and ngebolang with friends. Nah! I feel bored. I need to do something that I like, something that I’m craving for the rest of my life. I like traveling, taking pictures, eating, climbing, and whatnot. The problem is I still trying to figure it out how I can do that. I need to broaden my horizon. I've done this and that and met many people, but still I can’t find what I really like.  


Maybe it’s not enough for me, maybe I need to try more. But, time is keep running out. I can’t let it happen. I can’t let myself grow older. I can’t let myself regret and feel late more. Because in truth, I’m late T_T


Yak! That’s okay! Seize the day! Don’t waste the time! Grab some opportunities! Go go go


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts