Wednesday, 19 March 2014

A Choice

You cannot choose who you have feeling for. But whether you conceal it, step over the other line, or enjoy the moment, you always can choose. If you already know, that the person doesn't feel the same as you feel and you keep going-- because it is just entertaining your feelings-- is also a choice. If you know that the person returns your feeling and you choose to conceal it, is all up to you. If you both have the same feeling but each of you choose to step over the line and try to find a new one, that you shouldn't have to make a choice because he/she already fits to you and your surrounding and your demand, is your choice.

And for me, I choose to enjoy the moment even though it's not always offer me a joy. I don't care- as I usually do- whether my feeling is returned or not. But I never can have a feeling for a person who does not feel the same way as I feel. 

Let's see, how this stupid girl handle this.Well, let's have fffffuuun!! \m/
HAHAHAHA *run run small*

*back to thesis, suddenly remember that I have not make a meaningful movement for this month* #POKER #FACE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts