Reuniting with old friends always boost my mood to the highest level. Maybe because we plan dreams together but we walk in different path, different story, different surrounding, different reality. Very tiring and need inspiration. So, when we meet again, you guys can light up my spirit and build up my dreams even greater.
Iem and mba yana, my best friends in junior high school. Need more time to share stories and dreams! One day was not enough at all.
9E! Temen seperjuangan pas SMP! It was me, tiche, mbink, yeyen, monox, punky, okky, ciptoz, culun, uik, tiknong, qoqom, taufan, faricha, kaseng, bintang, and nanda who came that day. 18 out of 40. Miss the rest so bad :(
Just go home at 11 am after having a full afternoon and night and morning with akselsatu :DD I dont know why we never get bored whereas we do this every year. When we tell funny stories about our past and it is the same thing, we still laugh hard for that. I wonder how we can be so close. I know, you have greater friends than us in your collage life. I know you already meet wonderful people. But it feels like, we are your greatest friends afterall. That's what I think I should be grateful for this.
So, now we are in 5th semester. Alright. It feels so old already. We can't always be together like this. Sometimes, adult don't play like us. Be prepared, we will go to the next stage of our life. Graduation, having job and own money, geting married, having children, becoming a success person and we still become best friends. That's cute! ~p.s: can't wait. ikhikikik (senggol siska)
Although I'm rich or poorI still feel sure I'm welcome as the flowers in MayIt's just a little street where old friends meetAnd treat you in the same old way (Nat King Cole)
See ya next holiday, see ya next year, we meet again when we are in semester seven! Ouch. And I give an early congratulation to our great bosses: aldo, yuda, and hape who will graduate from Holcim and STAN next year! YUHUUUUUU XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment