Friday, 1 March 2013

Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop (Landon Pigg)

I think that possibly, maybe I'm falling for you 
Yes, there's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you 
I've seen the paths that your eyes wander down, I wanna come too  
I think that possibly, maybe I'm falling for you
How if I'm falling for you? Falling so hard till make this heart hurts?
How if you know, will you regret anything that you know about me?
How if suddenly you are falling to me? Will you ..

  I think that possibly, maybe I'm falling for you 
  Yes, there's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you
  I've seen the waters that make your eyes shine, now I'm shining too 
  Because, oh, because I've fallen quite hard over over you
Because, oh, because I've fallen quite hard over over you. I don't know the reason too. Say it has been 3 years? I never thought I would feel this way, cause yeah cause it's impossible, I think.

If I didn't know you, I'd rather not know 
If I couldn't have you, I'd rather be alone
I never knew just what it was  
I never knew just what it was
About this old coffee shop I love so much
All of the while I never knew
Don't you get the song? It hits me, ikr. I never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop I love so much, all of the while I never knew 

oh jadi gini rasanya galau and WHY MUST BE IN WRONG TIME WITH WRONG PERSON (probably)? WHY NOW? WHY HIM? WHY DON'T ANOTHER PERSON? WHY MUST BE SOMEONE THAT I HAVE KNOWN. AAAARWR #KALEM #KALEEEEM

by the way, this song is amazing and depressing in the same time. yeah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts