Someday when my age is around 24th. My body will be little bit taller and smaller. A red blush on my cheeks. Two perfect shapes of eyeliner on my eyes. I won't wear jeans anymore. There is a person who will fall in love with me. And my eyes will shine, cause a year or maybe two years after this, I'm gonna get married.
...
I will find a job. Anything. No target. I hope I'll get a nice job! Just that. During that time, I'll try my luck to apply scholarship. Abroad! Then in the time when I go back to campus again to take my master degree, I'll travel a lot. Studying and traveling! I'll discover the world. I'll spend my time to do all things that I can't do when I already become a wife of someone.
I will find a job. Anything. No target. I hope I'll get a nice job! Just that. During that time, I'll try my luck to apply scholarship. Abroad! Then in the time when I go back to campus again to take my master degree, I'll travel a lot. Studying and traveling! I'll discover the world. I'll spend my time to do all things that I can't do when I already become a wife of someone.
...
When the day come I'll become a mother. I'll dedicate my life to be a teacher for the rest of my life. I'll write stories or books. I'll keep chasing my dream to publish my own book. Thus before this time comes, I have to complete my bucket list. I will work as anything, both to earn money or just collect some experiences. I'll go here and there. I'll do anything that kills my curiosity. I'll become a little bit naughty once again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment