I'm wide awake for the whole night. It's 3.30 in the morning. No, I'm not doing my assignment. I just found something scary. It's not ghost. It's even scarier that ghost. It's about mind. A dangerous mind. About God and people who don't believe Him. I just can't get the point about that which now I'm thinking of it and I feel afraid. When we think about God we have to think beyond rational because actually we don't have the capability to think about His existence. No matter how smart you are, you can never think about the existence of Him. It's because we're human. It's tooo far from our brain. Our brain is limited. We're just a tiny creature as compared to even the sun. Apalagi Tuhan. God is unreachable. Therefore we have to believe Him to know the answer of all our questions about Him. I'm also not a religious person. I'm still learning to be a better one. But, I believe in God. Cause by believing Him, I feel safe, I feel peace.
Huum :(
Wednesday, 1 May 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
Kita memang tak bisa menggenggam waktu. Ia mengabur berlalu tak berbekas. Eh, tunggu dulu. Siapa bilang waktu tak berbekas? Ia justru meni...
-
Blogs don’t excite me anymore since I know I’ll write more worries and grumbles. I'm almost 23 and can't even produce good writings ...
-
A best friend of mine called me suddenly. D : nggak kangen aku? Me : ngg.. nggak. ngapain? D : dih sok-sok'an Me : abis kamu s...
-
Last two days, I attended Aksel generation 1 - 5 gathering. It was very fun since I hadn't meet my friends till the cows come home means...
-
The Life and Death of Most of Us Most of us will settle for fine. Most of us will stream mp3s instead of asking a friend to play the guit...
-
Seorang teman pernah bilang, bahwa setiap habis perjalanan selalu ada yang berubah dalam diri. Selalu ada ilmu dan pengetahuan yang nambah. ...
-
Hari ke lima 25 Juli 2013 Sebenernya aku uda agak lupa~ hahaha *pengakuan dosa* Kami berangkat sekitar jam 7 dari rumah Ubaid naik mob...
-
I never know it would be this hurt when I saw a very cute brooch -that I gave to my students - on the other teachers' clothes </3 M...
-
What a song!
-
-Copas dari http://kisahmuslim.com - Salah satu isu yang diangkat oleh orang-orang yang phobia terhadap Islam adalah Islam berhasil me...
Pinter bahasa inggris nih (^-^). Blognya simpel dan enak diliat, gue seneng dengan yang simpel-simpel, Salam kenal ya \(>_<)/
ReplyDeleteyeaaay salam kawancuuttt :D ~~~
ReplyDeletesometimes, im wake up in the morning, and find that scary mind too ._.
ReplyDeletehei, salam kenal ya ^^