Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Finger Crossed!

My friends will go to Semeru this August. I really am interested to join since it's one of my dreams to step on the highest land of Java. But, I'm not sure with myself. Hahahaha I become such a coward lately. I never climb a mountain :D but somehow I've been hiking to Gumandar, a waterfall in Mount Arjuna, East Java. Since that day, I cross my heart I'll climb a mountain later. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut why I never get the chances to do this, hellyeah. I was about going to Mount Gede/Pangrango last year but the whether was extreme back then. So my friends and I cancelled it. Now, they will go to Semeru and I'm not brave enough to ensure myself to go. AAAAAAAKKKKKKK! TAPI MAUUUUU :( *envious level 1000000*

Then, if I can't climb to Semeru, at least I have to go to Ranu Pane and Ranu Kumbolo in IWOCA 2013, or go travelling there with my other friends. No matter what. Finger crossed! <3

Wish I got an acceptance letter to participate in IWOCA 2013! *testing my luck mode on*

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. semeru ? besok juni insyaAllah gue mau main kesana. opsi keduanya gede-pangrango. soalnya gue dapet kabar kalo semeru lagi siaga satu :'|

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah ilham juga suka naik gunung? mau dong ikutan hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts