It's always nice watching people expression
on my way to somewhere. Especially when they are waiting for something or doing nothing, like waiting for the train. Their flat face, maybe they're
hoping. About the train to come faster, more money, luck, or anything.
Sometimes
they are yawning, sighing, or smiling toward their cell phone screen. It's
funny watching a man yawning. He opened up his mouth freely without noticing
that I watched him. He's like a monster. Another person were looking at me in her daydreaming. Her
eyes stayed open didn't wink at all. I bet she's tired. When I shot her, she looked to the ground.
I'm curious what they are thinking. Do they
think of their unsolved problems? What kind of problems do they have? Until they show that kind of face expression. I saw no spirit on them.
Ow, maybe, they felt peace at that time. They paused their activity for
awhile. They stared to the air. Imagining the parallel universe.
Who knows?
---------------------------------------------
ps:
jadi, ada seorang teman yang udah buat aku semangat tanpa tau bahwa dia udah bikin aku semangat :D Terrrrimaaaa kasiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih! *ubek-ubek wishlist 2013*
0 comments:
Post a Comment