Thursday, 24 October 2013

To the Person in front of Me

I hate you for being so selfish and not even realize it. You think I'm annoying and I think you're more annoying. I don't know how we can end up as best friends. I don't know how can you complain about our togetherness. You demand many things but you don't want to look at yourself. You cheer yourself and you blame others. I hate you when you're moping and don't even want to talk and avoid me. I hate you when you're so sensitive and you take every joke as sarcasm. I hate when I try to tell you what you shouldn't do because it's disgusting or norak or impolite, and then you get mad. You think I hate you, yes I hate you for being so stubborn. I hate your negative thinking. You don't believe people easily, you say, but you're easy to get deceived. I hate you for not to say sorry when you do mistakes. Well, not kind of sorry-abis-nginjek-sendal-sengaja. I hate when all we do is just misunderstand to each other. Never can communicate what we feel, what we think, and everything. I hate it. 

And I hate it because we're friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts