Saturday, 8 February 2014

GAAHH

Oke, jadi aku galau. I'm so fucking random lately. I don't know what happens in me, people around me, and everything in between. I have so much fun with some friends, but every time I'm happy I feel so guilty. I feel like I shouldn't do this, especially to some particular people who I lately spend my time with. I feel like I'll hurt him and or her. I think I should build a high wall and distance myself from them, but I hate being alone. I also found something strange (my friend, Martan, told me to observe my surrounding to sharpen my sensitivity). Hey, I found something strange and I'm not sure about it, so how I check whether my assumption, judgement, and feeling are true? Well, maybe I should observe more. Then, if I know what actually happen, I seriously don't know toooooo how to react. *sigh* Hmm.

So, this is me. 



Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts