Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Ichigo Ichie

Someday in my life, the things that I'm afraid of may happen. It's scary to imagine about it. It's when everything changes and I can't take back what should be mine. I'm just afraid that all the things that I get now will gone. I know, it will, maybe someday. So, from now I should prepare *but I don't know how :(*. In everything that I get, I should not take it for granted. So when it comes, it won't really hurt. And it's always allowed to enjoy every second in life. 

If your family and friends are around you and they love you, if you get more than what others have, or if you are happy, you're lucky. Be grateful. Don't you ever say you want to be someone else, because maybe people out there want to have a life like yours. Then, if you don't get what you want, if you fail, if your love is not returned (hehehe I don't mention it's mine).. It doesn't mean your feeling is less valuable than others. Maybe you have to wait a little bit longer.

To my mom that always asks if I have ever cried living alone in Jakarta, yes mom I cried many times. I'm a crybaby actually, but I can't cry.. if in front of people. To dad and mom that ask how I don't look like to feel any bitterness every time they angry to me. And to my friends who said I always look happy. Sometimes it's not, but most of time yes I am. That's how I appreciate my feelings. 

#randomabis 

ps. pas di tilang polisi, pas kecelakaan di patra kuningan, pas gak dapet tiket pulang, pas bapak kos meninggal, pas sakit terus dompet dan segala rupa isinya ilang, aku nangis di depan orang-orang kok... kecuali pas bagian bapak kos, sumpah itu sangat menjijikan -____-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts