I've been like an anti-social pretty much lately. I don't know what my friends were talking about in twitter, whatsapp, and line. I didn't attend cohort meeting to discuss our student loan system which now it becomes a way too complicated. I'm currently struggling to find a topic for my thesis. My seniors said that we should convince ourself from the very beginning about the topic so it won't be rejected in the middle of the journey. It has been an issue among my seniors because many of them should changed the topic.
No I don't wanna be like them.
But..how can I get through if I'm not really sure at the starting point?
I came upon a thought few hours ago about dream (after my mom called me and asked me what I'll become after I graduate). It has been almost three years I leave home to pursue my undergraduate degree in this bitchy city. I've been meeting many new inspiring people and exploring many new places. It's not such a wow thing since I come from a rural area in east java. Our standard of life maybe different.. but I'll keep going. Then, where did my dreams go? is it fade away? or did I reach it? I'm not sure (dammit my life is full of uncertainty)
I bought my Nikon last year. It's one of my biggest dreams having a DSLR camera with my own money. I spent one and a half year suffering from saving money. They just come and go and mostly go without income. One checklist and that's so far my reached dream. Where are the others? I haven't go abroad :D I haven't try to submit paper for international conference. I don't take much photos either. My love life is in a waiting period. Self pity. My friends love to tease me about that. Oh, I should find a boyfriend soon and shut their mouth off.
Well, I write some stories and just sent it these past few days. I haven't get any notification yet but I'll keep going. I'm in the mode of 'build up my mood to spread my wings'. I'll go exploring new places, enjoying doing thesis, working, volunteering, joining some conferences, having good time with friends, meeting more new people, and being good friends with them.
AND GO ABROAD. ANYWHERE. GET LOST.
Hopefully good luck will linger around me this time.
and you too! <3
xoxo
Wednesday, 10 April 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
Kita memang tak bisa menggenggam waktu. Ia mengabur berlalu tak berbekas. Eh, tunggu dulu. Siapa bilang waktu tak berbekas? Ia justru meni...
-
Blogs don’t excite me anymore since I know I’ll write more worries and grumbles. I'm almost 23 and can't even produce good writings ...
-
A best friend of mine called me suddenly. D : nggak kangen aku? Me : ngg.. nggak. ngapain? D : dih sok-sok'an Me : abis kamu s...
-
Last two days, I attended Aksel generation 1 - 5 gathering. It was very fun since I hadn't meet my friends till the cows come home means...
-
The Life and Death of Most of Us Most of us will settle for fine. Most of us will stream mp3s instead of asking a friend to play the guit...
-
Seorang teman pernah bilang, bahwa setiap habis perjalanan selalu ada yang berubah dalam diri. Selalu ada ilmu dan pengetahuan yang nambah. ...
-
Hari ke lima 25 Juli 2013 Sebenernya aku uda agak lupa~ hahaha *pengakuan dosa* Kami berangkat sekitar jam 7 dari rumah Ubaid naik mob...
-
I never know it would be this hurt when I saw a very cute brooch -that I gave to my students - on the other teachers' clothes </3 M...
-
What a song!
-
-Copas dari http://kisahmuslim.com - Salah satu isu yang diangkat oleh orang-orang yang phobia terhadap Islam adalah Islam berhasil me...
0 comments:
Post a Comment