Milky Way is not that big as compared to the whole universe. Me? It's smaller than a dot, a way much smaller! I believe other living things are exist not only on Earth. I believe we're 'aliens' for other 'humans'. Heaven and hell maybe lay there, within the universe. Super salute to them who made it! Have fun to observe how small you are.
Magnifying the Universe
I found this on http://brainz.org/universe-magnified/. It's super cool! ~~~~
Milky Way is not that big as compared to the whole universe. Me? It's smaller than a dot, a way much smaller! I believe other living things are exist not only on Earth. I believe we're 'aliens' for other 'humans'. Heaven and hell maybe lay there, within the universe. Super salute to them who made it! Have fun to observe how small you are.
Milky Way is not that big as compared to the whole universe. Me? It's smaller than a dot, a way much smaller! I believe other living things are exist not only on Earth. I believe we're 'aliens' for other 'humans'. Heaven and hell maybe lay there, within the universe. Super salute to them who made it! Have fun to observe how small you are.





0 comments:
Post a Comment