Sunday, 28 April 2013

Find a Happiness

My lecturer in Pancasila class came up with a question before he started the class. What made you happy during this week? Please share your happiness. Boom! I activated my brain and did think what made me happy in previous week. But still I couldn't find any happiness..... Each of us shared our happiness. Ein said that she's happy because she's gonna have two niece in a row. Desri said she got an invitation to watch Iron Man 3 with someone important *I forget who*. Some of the boys said because Barca has lost the match. I said because I could sholat subuh at 5am which is a total lie. The part that I sholat subuh at 5am was true, but I didn't intend to make it as a happiness to be shared. I was just babbling so that I could pass my turn. The fact is, no happiness during the week. My life is just so-so as usual. Hmm

My atm is gone with the wind, I don't know where it is. I can't withdraw my money. My assignments are........ *die* Must write 1000 words for CIELT, 2000 words for Pancasila course and 1000 words for different essay, reaction paper toward an article in TEFL 3, and others I don't remember. None of them has been done. Well, can I find a happiness within this fucking damn week? Counting days of going home after mid-test in second week of may, maybe. I can't be more excited than this.. isn't it wonderful, huh? Going home :)

Ah, I'm happy to be the part of Section C ;')
They are crazy! The chats in whatsapp group make my day!!!! *ngakak guling-guling*

Well, hope I'll find a happiness to be shared in a week ahead. Bye! Gotta go to read and make notes for tomorrow test *wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts