Saturday, 6 April 2013

Heart Boom

Not about love, not about crush. I can't get my safety pin for this heart. I hate my best friend. I hate her. Her head fulls of negative thinking about me. Like, everything. She's over sensitive whenever I say something about her. I think, she thinks that I mock her. Then, she mocks me back, like seriously. Bitch please, you know kidding? Friends love to joke around about their friends. Now, I feel like you take it serious. I can't help it.. It hurts me more.

Then, if I hurt you because all my shit joking, then.. just let me ignore you. I feel like I can't communicate with her anymore. It likes every time I say something to her, she feels bitter. So, lemme just keep quite.I've talked about this to her and she said nothing happens. There's truly something wrong.. I can feel it. But you won't tell me? Instead of speak out, you wrote in your twitter that implicitly you were indeed having problem with me. What do you want? You don't want to be criticized?  Fine.

Oh, please. I just wanna make you realize about your attitude. Not about immaturity or stuff but your way of thinking. Those negative boxes, can you expel it out from your brain?

Sorry for being harsh in case you read it.
I have no intention to hurt you. Yes, sometimes I scold you down but that doesn't mean I hate you. I just wanna be what a friend should do. Friends should remain each other about their mistakes and make them to be better one. Therefore, I'm very open to receive your complain and comment and advice as long as you watch your mouth and together we try to be better.

I just hate a big-mouthed people, they comment others but themselves won't to be commented.. they complain but their attitudes are worse and the worse they feel they are much better than everyone but actually they are even worse.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts