We are human, after all. We want everything. We never get enough. Yet we are limited. We can't have all. Sometimes we have to wait, but sometimes we should accept that we can't have it. There are many things that I wish I had. That's why I create a room inside my head, a place for all the things I wish. It's fun wishing for other stories of your life. Imagining the most random thing such as meeting some old friends near campus or winning award or getting a sack of dollars or going out with him. Keep thinking that it might happen even the possibility is zero. I wish it were real. Yeah, it's fun. But not when I really am wishing it to be real. It sucks, because no mater how long I wait, it will never come.
I laugh at myself. How stupid I am. Trapped in fantasy and seems can't go out. Hahahaha. I know I should stop. I should let it go, those unreal things I can never have. But to let go is the hardest thing. I don't know how to stop. I'm way too addicted.
Somebody please save me.
· · · – – – · · ·
0 comments:
Post a Comment