Monday, 9 September 2013

Hello Unicorn

Hi, Unicorn. I think you're a genius and dangerous, and probably scary. The way you trace your missing pieces everywhere, in between things, in between moments. I should admit that you are really amazing. Maybe you ever jumped into this page. Or maybe you're here now. Reading this post on your Netbook. I should welcome you with a hello, eh? I know you are here.

I don't know what stories you have and why you link it with anything here. Maybe I'm wrong, but I get the feeling that your eyes are somewhere around here. If it is a yes, then why don't you leave comment so we can talk more. I'd be happy if you respond to this, before our guessing and assumption fly too far. I don't want we get wrong idea about what happen to each other. I don't want you feel like I stab you from your back or I'm judging you the bad one. I'm sorry if, I don't mean to anyway, make you feel bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts