Sunday, 8 September 2013

Tiramisu Bliss

I'm very grateful I can be your friend. The way you treat your friends is the kind of treatment that I like. Your friends who are also my friends always say that you are a very nice person. It's true. Maybe you feel bad at some points. That's okay. That's life. I don't care what they say about you though. You're great. You always have something good to say. And it's cool you manage to keep it that way. I like how I share some shit things with you can be soooooooo fun :---D I wish we could be friends forever. I wonder when we're apart and time flies 10 years ahead, how do you look like? How does your spouse look like? How many kids do you have? Will you still remember me? It must be so fun meeting you again when we're already become a parent. Hahaha. Wish we had a life that we want. Wish our dreams did come true. And graduate next year! Oh I think I'm gonna miss you at that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts