(107/366) Sun
When I was on train, I looked right and there was the sun.
Falling down hid its shine.
With a smile from the sky, she said see ya to the Earth.
Rolled over slowly, and finally
she was nowhere around. She couldn't be found.
The night comes.
And life still turns around.
Brings the problems within.
Dear Sun,
There is a person somewhere in the Earth, always think that his life might end when you are not there. He always says that he is dying every time the night comes. He sits in the corner and closes the door for anyone to enter. No one can save him from his fear. I don't wanna be a person who just looking from this far. Seeing him in danger. And yet, I don't have power like you to make him back to normal. He is too stupid to know that himself is a sun. He can be the sun. He has that power. Everyone can see, he's the glow in the dark. But, his eyes already closed by tears and fears.
Well, gimme the power, the courage to get burn. I come.
Regards,
Momo

0 comments:
Post a Comment