(Movie Reaction for Mid-test Assignment)
There are many things that I can learn from this movie. The first thing is hard work. Like in Muslim proverb, it says “Man jadda wa jadda”. The meaning is more or less the one who works hard, he will be success. The second thing is to believe my dream will happen. If I believe it will comes true no matter what, I’m surely won’t give up. The third thing is grateful. This movie makes me think that actually I already have everything in my life. Even though I don’t come from a rich family, I have a home for my family to life. I have parents who give me something that I can eat everyday. I get their love, their affection, their care, and it is nothing that I can compare. The most important thing is realized or not that I already get my happiness in my life. I have to be grateful with that.
No matter where you come from, if you have spirit, hope, dream, and hard work, you will reach what you want, just don’t give up. Problems are always within people in this word, it is in your hands how you cope with it. That is your hard work, spirit, hope, and dreams will lead to your happiness in the end when you already get what you want. The thing that you should remember is that it's not about the result in the end, but the process itself. Takes the positive point, we never know the feeling of happiness if before we don’t suffer.
The life lesson about is an epic priceless.
0 comments:
Post a Comment