Saturday, 4 February 2012

(35/366) (haven't decide the tittle yet)

Like when you wish for something, and when you have it, you wish for another one. Again and again.Like you play with the feeling. Ask it to come but when it comes, you ask it to go.

And it was about you that I saw last night. I think I should remind you of what you've said to me that karma's exist. You don't want to get hurt, but there are lots people get hurt because of you. So, it was the time when you get it back. It was last night.

This night seems so cold. The rain falls hard in the middle of 7 o'clock. I don't bring my coat and don't have any gloves to warm my palms. So, here I am. Trapped inside a mini market.With a can of coke and a bar of ice-cream. I feel like after this I am going to explode. It's impossible to get out from this mini market, I will die frozen and I bet no one can identify me. So I decide to wait until the rain stops. I walk around the shelves and pretend to buy something beside coke and ice cream.

Then, Gosh! What is this? The heartbeat suddenly comes! I saw a boy with a black hoodie in front of the cashier. I know him! Just for you information, he is the main character in my mind lately. Seriously. I can't hide this feeling. I feel like shaking all over my body. I can't stop saying "OMG, how is it? OMG how is it? OMG". The ice-cream that I hold seems already melted. I take a deep breath over the time, but the heartbeat won't go. The shop assistant scares me to death. He said to me what happens. Nothing was the only one that comes from my mouth.

"Do you know him?"
Yes
"Do you like him?
Well, no
"I bet he is a person you like"
OMG you speak like a shaman
"I bet you feel an uncontrollable heartbeat, am I right? Haha"
Shut up, man
"You can have a sweet walk in the middle of the rain, if you go get him. I saw him several minutes ago coming with an umbrella in his hand. You don't bring umbrella, do you?"
I don't think he walked in the middle of the rain. He hates rain. He's not a kind of person who wants to come outside in the rain. What does he actually do in this night-rain?
"Wow, you know much about him, miss. I bet my assumption is true. Haha"
What assumption?
"You like him"
Shut up!
OMG he walks outside. What should I do? OMG.
"Go ahead!"
I don't bring any umbrella. I don't wear any jacket. I can get flu!
"People in love will do anything, as I know miss"
OMG you shaman!

As the shop-assistant said to me, I chase him. The shop-assistant gave me his small umbrella. So, I can freely walk behind him without afraid of being wet. As usual, he walks so fast. I have to run a bit to keep him in front of me. Many thoughts cross my mind. What's on earth had happened? He really walks in the middle of the rain. Where will he go? What had he just bought? Where is his car? Why doesn’t he drive? ..and OMG, what am I doing? Like a moron! What a stupid girl.

Ah, he stops in front of a cafe. He starts to sit down and I follow him. I sit in the corner, alone, like him. His head turn around dozen time and back again to his tablet.I suppose that he’s waiting for someone.Is he going to go dating? If so, I wonder what kind of girl he’s waiting for.But with a hoodie and a converse slipper? It makes a no sense.
Miss...
Miss...
OH! DAMN! You scared me, waiter!
“I’ve called you many times, but you didn’t respond!”
Oh sorry
“What would you like to order?”
Green tea
“Okay. Wait for a minute”

Oh well, it’s already thirty minutes. He’s still alone. He even hasn’t drunk his coffee. He does something with his tablet. Is he waiting for someone or just spending the night here? Aaaaah, if nothing happen like this, I better going home! Stupid me! I’ve spend 50k of a cup of green tea just for watching him from back. I can’t stop cursing myself. This situation makes me look like a real idiot girl. So, I open my book that I bring inside my bag. Another Haruki Murakami’s story. IQ84.

I hear someone’s coming by. A girl. She stops in front of him. Man! The girl’s coming. I make sure to myself that she’s not a waitress or something similar to that. And, she’s not.

“Sorry to make you wait. It takes a long time to go here”
“No. It’s okay. Finally you come, I’m glad”
“Thanks for waiting for me, anyway”
“Never mind”
I remember they didn’t speak again since that. It was about another fifteenth minutes, they kept in silence. To break the ice, he moved his seat. Closer to her. I could saw him from side. But, nothing comes through their mouth. I saw his face, looking straight to the girl without any moves. And she who noticed had been looked by him didn’t lift up her face. She just looked at her hands, and like that. Nothing happens, until the girl started to stand up.

“Sorry, K, I make you wait”
“You’ve said it before”
“Not about today, it’s about all this time”
“I don’t understand”
“People said, fate can bring us together, but it still up to you to make it happen. I am sorry, I can’t make it happen”


-->to be continued
--> OKE ini cerita mau kemaaanaaa juga akhirnya :O huaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts