Wednesday, 22 February 2012

(53/366) A Bucket of Crap

I bet all of you ever experienced this. When you have to run but no more energy on you. When you have no option but you are asked to chose. When the show must go on and you feel not ready. When today is a math exam day but you don't study. It's the same like this, when I have to write but inspiration won't come. All that you want to say is "Oh God!  I can't through this! I can't!" What will you do? "I don't know what to do" people say that too.

The time keeps running. Don't care what you will do. Don't care if you run out your energy. Don't care if you are shaking in front of everybody. Don't care if you don't study. Life still continue as if it was never stop. Force you to follow it. Sometimes, you just let it flow. You don't care too of what will happen. You just chose whatever. Make a choice with no noise. The important thing is you can go through all of these.

And here I am, try to put out everything inside my mind. When my mind = empty. Firstly, I think I can't write because I don't know what I should write. Then, I force my hands to tap on this keyboard.. and viola! Finally I write something. So, when you think you can't believe me you are wrong. Even if you produce a bucket of crap, the point is you can produce something. It's good rather than you do nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts