Friday, 10 February 2012

(37/366) Mr. Melody

Today I run (again) to school
Hello, lemme introduce myself first.
I am Rie, a trouble-maker.

This is a hundred times or even more, I come late.
Blame the tie! I can't find it in over my room.
I can't enter the school if I don't wear it!
Blame the school! that create such a troublesome rules!

I run under the sun
It gets hotter and hotter
Makes my sweat become a juice
Not like other days, the longer I run the darker I see
I don't know what happen
I'll try to go to a doctor but I always forget

Brak!
Arg! I think I bumped something
Oh man, a school boy
Sorry I said
No respons

I am really sorry, I don't see you there
I tried my best to apologize,
but it seems he won't give any respons
So, I run

Next morning
I see the boy again
Standing next to the gate of a brigde
In the same place as yesterday

I find him everyday since that day
No move
No smile
No words
Like a picture
of old time

Or maybe in the night
of a same place
playing his guitar
with a song I don't know
no smile
no words
just a song

That place become my favorite since
I admit he plays like an angel
The melody can fit right into the empty space in your heart
I like killing my time by listening him playing guitar
Like a fully strange stranger,
I am the only listener
No problem
Sometimes I bring my homework together
And I go home after I finish it
And have a sweat dream afterwards

I try to ask some questions
but no words come from him
just a song like I said
So I never ask again

I know him without name
Without sense of being friend
Just a pure stanger
In middle of time

But I like how my days went
Everytime I listened to his song

I give him a paper of my thought
Hope we can speak through

It comes when the night become brighter
My paper turns into a melody
He make it as a song

Like a diary,
in a separated piece
I write to him day by day
About school, home, and my so-called 'life' who never absent to get angry by all people around me

Funny when you listen to a song of your life
When the melody seems magical
And everything become memorable

I don't care about any noise
But, now I have to make a choice
Of life and all of this
My mum takes me to a doctor
My dad brings me to a hospital
I am sad. I cannot listen to him
Maybe forever

If tomorrow I don't have time to come to him once more
Please tell him, I am Rie. A trouble maker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts