Sunday, 22 January 2012

(18/366) A Principle

As we may know, every individual hold different principles. Those principles influence how that person see the world. Sometimes I wonder why, there is a person who can to be strong and cannot cry even inside is broken apart. There also a person who think that IP-4 is a success thus she studies harder than other people and deny hanging out in leisure time (I guess she kills the time by doing assignments and a bit sleeping). A girl who doesn't want to have a relationship until she finds a boy who is very very good-looking. A boy who thinks that people with slower thinking is stupid. And many others. (haha contohnya geje) 

I wonder why there is a person who can hold her/his principle thigh and doesn't want to change it even they are surrounded by something that against their principles. Like, they've made a great barrier between themselves and people. I appreciate people like them so much. They are more than sexy (apasih).

As I said above, their principles influence how themselves are going to perceived by society. But in some other ways, they don't care about it. They still going on holding their principles. I wanna be like them. Holding one principle and never loose like forever. I wanna have something that I hold something that I believe something principle. I know, I'm kinda susceptible people. I can lose my concentration even in the very beginning when I start to concentrate. That's why, I never see the world as a complete fragment, there is always something else missing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts