Sunday, 22 January 2012

(19/366) A Wish Box

Welcome to Today's WishBox.
You can write your wish and put it in our box.
That what's written on a pink box on my table

Hell, no. Where is my wish box?
All wish-papers are scattered all over my room.

I have no window and fan, so it cannot be flew by the wind.
I only have a door that's only me who can open.

I have no sister or brother that may cause this mess.
No mum and dad either.

I don't have any habit of sleep-walking so it cannot be me.
Then where is my wishbox?

Does it mean I cannot put my wish from now on? Hell! I have a lot of wishes!
Shit! I know! It must be Reality who did this! I hate her!
She makes my wishes died, and me, after this.
aaaaaaaaaarrrgg. I'm gonna die!

.. and I see a paper under my door..
I wish I ..you can make a wish or you can make it happen!.. could make it happen. It is NOW

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts