Sunday, 22 January 2012

(20/366) When fear interfere my life

So here is the thing.
I have a friend who is sooo funny. He has a lot of fears. Haha. He afraid of small animal, he afraid of rain, he afraid of dust, he afraid of narrow place, he afraid of dark, he afraid of load sound, he afraid of bad score, he afraids of anything cheap.. and many more

I never imagine I can run a life like him (SOMBONG --"). I'm not afraid of small animal as long as it doesn't touch my skin. I like rain, because it's fantastic. I like anything cheap, hell! It saves my life! But, not this point I wanna say.

What do you feel when you afraid of something? Moreover that something is many-thing? You are easy to feel uneasy. Those fears are around you. I hope he can live well hehe. I know it must be soo uncomfortable (soktau) but that's what I feel when there are many fears around me.

Thus, in this LDR with family, in this life when I should manage it all by myself, I try not to afraid of anything. Okay, except God. I try to be afraid of God.. but but I'm not that good.

Because, having fear can limit my movement! I become uncomfortable. I feel uneasy.. and in the end, I'm not happy. Not happy is not my purpose of life. Okaay rismoo!! Be brave! Defeat your fear! And shine! ;D <--NOT THAT EASY, BUT when I think I'm afraid of something, my brain lie to my heart and say 'I'm not afraid' and sometimes my heart believe it, so I can be brave :) karena emang deh aku sebenernya penakut T_T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts